Pre-Recorded and Upcoming Webinars
Webinar - The Insider's Guide to Winning Government Contracts in 2020
Most people know there's money to be made selling to the Government, but most people aren't doing it, Knowledge is power. In this one hour webinar, I will share with you a roadmap to achieving success in the government market. This is based on my 38 years of expereince as a Federal contracting officer and as a consultant. Questions I will answer include -
The webinar will establish the basic framework you need to be a success in the Government market.
After purchase, you will be able to download a Document with the hyperlink to the webinar and instructions on accessing the Webinar. Be sure to download document.
The Insider's Guide to Winning Government Contracts in 2020: We help small business get bigger. Many small business owners struggle to find new clients and grow. In this webinar, you will learn a proven path that we've used to help 100s of small businesses get bigger. You will learn how to take advantage of Government programs that open doors to profitable contracts. As a result, you'll receive new opportunities, grow, and finally be able to fulfill your vision. You will receive continuing education credit for completion of this webinar. The instructor, Ray Blevins, is a former Government contracting officer with over 40 years of experience. He has helped hundred of small businesses make millions of dollars. Register now and download the webinar instructions for info on how to watch, and how to receive your contining education credits.
- How to Leverage Your Certification (Even if You Don't Have One)
- Negotiate with Confidence: How to Strike the Best Deal Possible
- Insider's Guide to Winning Government Contracts: An insider's perspective on how to win Federal contracts. Taught by a fomer DOD contracting officer.
- Certifications for Success: How to decide which certification is best for you, and how to leverage it for success in the marketplace.
- Winning Proposal Writing Hacks: There are actually a few :"tricks" of the trade that can greatly enhance your proposal evaluation scores. This is an "insider" class taught by a former contracting officer and proposal writer for Fortune 1o0 companies. .
- And more!